Objectives and support
ZEUSS EU-Service Saxony is an initiative of the Saxon State Ministry for Higher Education, Research and the Arts and offers support to obtain EU funding under Horizon 2020. We focus on public universities, research institutes and the university of cooperative education.
Our main objective is to enhance the participation of institutions from Saxony in Horizon 2020, the EU Framework Programme for Research and Innovation. Furthermore we aim to increase the success rate of Saxon proposals.
ZEUSS offers advice and support from the first notion of the call to the final report of the successful EU project.
Our support is addressed to researchers at all levels as well as managing directors of relevant institutions. It is free of charge and strictly confidential.
- Information on grant opportunities in Horizon 2020
- Individual counselling on site
- Assistance with the selection of appropriate funding instruments and calls
- Counselling focused on strategic goals
- Evaluation of project concepts and support during the specific development of proposals
- Support with agreements, management and administration of successfully acquired projects
- Relaying of partners for cooperation and networking
- Organisation of and participation in professional events